- How does the group size affect the cost of our trip?
- Can family members and/or friends come along on our trip?
- Do I need to make my own airline reservations?
- Can I fly out of my local airport?
- How much luggage can each person bring?
- Can I use my cell phone abroad?
- What type of transportation do we use abroad?
- Where do we stay when outside of the US?
- What meals are included in the price?
- Can we see a professional official soccer game?
- Is sightseeing included in the price?
- Will my child be well supervised on the trip?
- Can I use a credit card to pay for the trip? What payment options do I have?
- Can I use a credit or debit card outside of the US?
- Will adidas ITP help us with fundraising for our group trip?
1. How does the group size affect the cost of our trip?
Larger groups certainly save money. We customize tours for small groups, but for the best deal, larger groups are encouraged.
2. Can family members and/or friends come along on our trip?
Yes, supporters are always welcome. In addition to the soccer aspect of your trip, our trips offer wonderful sightseeing and cultural experiences that can be enjoyed by all.
3. Do I need to make my own airline reservations?
We take care of airfare from major US cities.
4. Can I fly out of my local airport?
Yes, travelers can fly out of their local airports at their own cost.
5. How much luggage can each person bring?
Most airlines allow two check-in pieces and one carry on. However, please keep in mind that once outside of the US your group will be traveling either on a bus or in vans, depending on the size of the group. Therefore, please try to pack accordingly.
A general rule of thumb for checked luggage is that the bag be no more than 62 linear inches (sum of L+W+H) and 50 pounds. Airlines do impose fees for oversize and/or overweight bags, for which you will be responsible. Airlines currently do not charge a fee for the first checked bag on international flights. Once your flight is confirmed, please check the airline website for specific details on checked baggage.
Your carry-on bag should be the size of a school backpack and fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead bin. All liquids or gels in your carry-on bag must be in three ounce size containers (or smaller) and placed in a clear quart-size zip-top bag. All medications must be carried in original containers.6. Can I use my cell phone abroad?
Check with your cell phone provider before the trip to see if you can use your personal cell phone in Europe. Once in Europe, you can purchase a special phone card for use in public phone booths, or an international calling card. Do not use the phone in your hotel room because high usage fees are always applied, which you will be responsible for paying. Visit www.minutepass.com
for information on purchasing a long-distance calling card before departure.
7. What type of transportation do we use while abroad?
Our groups travel in top quality charter buses and/or minivans.
8. Where do we stay?
adidas International Training Program works with numerous hotels. We will arrange a stay that fits your budget.
9. What meals are included in the price?
We offer prices for breakfast, half or full board. Half board includes two meals a day (typically one being breakfast), and full board includes three meals a day.
10. Can we see a professional official soccer game?
Yes. We offer the option to watch professional soccer games. Please, keep in mind that we offer this option when soccer season is on. There may be times when there are no games being played.
11. Is sightseeing included in the price?
Yes, sightseeing is included in your tour price. We customize the tour according to what your group would like to see and do, thus the time spent sightseeing is up to you.
12. Will my child be well supervised on the trip?
Yes, along with any coaches and supporters that come on the trip, there will always be a tour director with your group. This person is available at all times, and will be with your group at soccer events and any outings.
1. Can I use a credit card to pay for the trip? What payment options do I have?
You can pay for the trip through various payment options. You can pay with your credit card on this website or mail us a check.
2. Can I use a credit or debit card outside of the US?
Yes, ATM's are readily available all over the world. You can take money out of an ATM with your bank card from home, and only a small fee will apply.
3. Will adidas International Training Program help us with fundraising for our group trip?
Yes, we have several tips for helping cut the cost of your group trip. For more information on the subject, please click here.